501 Commons (now offering NPower Northwest tech services) has partnerships with training providers to offer discounted classroom-based and online classes on Microsoft Office, Adobe applications, Quickbooks, project management, and other topics. Find out more about their classes and locations by visiting their websites. See below for more information.
Training in Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma and Online
501 Commons partners with RAMCO and New Horizons Seattle to offer discounts on training in the Seattle and Tacoma metropolitan areas.
- RAMCO offers trainings in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Project Management, and Database Development.
- New Horizons Seattle offers classes on Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications including Access, Excel, InfoPath, FrontPage, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- See our training fliers for RAMCO and New Horizons Seattle for more information on discounts and registration.
Training in Portland, Beaverton, and Eugene OR; Vancouver, WA; and Online
501 Commons partners with New Horizons Oregon to offer discounts on training in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
- New Horizons Oregon offers classes on Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications including Access, Excel, InfoPath, FrontPage, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- See our training flier for New Horizons Oregon for more information on discounts and registration.
QuickBooks Classes at Jacobson Jarvis - Seattle
- Our partnership with the Seattle office of accounting firm Jacobson Jarvis & Co. brings you affordable QuickBooks training with a focus on the workings of nonprofit finances.
- QuickBooks Basics & Not-for-Profit Accounting is a two-day class that is eligible for CPE credits. Jacobson Jarvis & Co. offers this class regularly, and 501 Commons members receive a 30% discount!
- Visit their website to check out class details and to register. 501 Commons members, be sure to mention that you're with an 501 Commons member organization to receive the discounted rate.