Reliable Tech Support Provides Peace of Mind
Easter Seals Washington provides exceptional services to ensure that people with disabilities and families in need have equal opportunities to live, learn, work, and play. Easter Seals’ programs seek to empower people with disabilities to improve their lives, allowing them to take part in inclusive experiences and find independence.
With so many amazing services to offer, the staff at Easter Seals were motivated to dedicate their time and resources to serving clients. They had been frustrated with the amount of time they were spending troubleshooting technology issues, and hoped to find a way to make technology slip into the background, enabling them to focus on their mission. They turned to NPower’s Managed Services team to help improve and manage their IT infrastructure.
“Working with NPower is money well-spent. It’s comforting to have a partner that is looking out for us, thinking ahead about IT issues, and trying to save us money.”
– Linda Jackson, Director of Administration
- Administrative staff members at Easter Seals were spending more time than necessary managing their IT systems.
- Easter Seals’ computer systems were disjointed, and some workstations were not networked to printers.
- Without basic tools like a server, the organization’s files were not being consistently backed up, and they were at risk of losing data.
- NPower’s Managed Services team partnered with Easter Seals staff to put a technology platform in place, helping them select a server and working to get all workstations and printers networked.
- NPower continued to provide IT support to Easter Seals, visiting their offices regularly to maintain their systems, answer staff questions, and anticipate their technology needs.
- Having their systems networked has increased the efficiency and security of Easter Seals’ operations.
- NPower helped Easter Seals with their decision-making, weighing the pros and cons of technology upgrades and helping the organization find the most cost-effective solutions.
- Staff had peace of mind knowing that their NPower consultant was monitoring their systems and available to resolve unforeseen issues.