Search Engine Optimization
You may think your organization’s website is the best, but what do Google and other search engines have to say about it? Join our brown bag and learn the simple steps you can take to improve your website’s content and exposure. Learn what web crawlers look for (or don’t) and how a few minor tweaks can make a major difference in getting your site’s ranking increased in search results.
Bonus Blog Posts
3 Smart SEO Resources
Google Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide - Technical info and techniques to make sure your content is discoverable.
SEOMoz: The Beginners Guide to SEO - Requires entering an email to download the PDF
- Evolution of search engines, an overview of how/why they work the way they do
- Lots of stats and numbers
Google Webmaster Tools - Requires placing some code into your website to access information
- To diagnose and repair any crawl or index errors
- To spot problems with your site
- View keyword impressions/clicks